COME OUT TO THE VENICE BEACH AUTUMN MARKETPLACE POP-UP!
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 9 & 10, 2019
Featuring Food Trucks, Vendors, and DJ Crayzie Wade.
Outlandish Food Truck
Queen Bee's Room
Taste of Soul Food Truck
The Shrimp & Taco Stop
Stoned by Heidi Jewelry
IT WAS A WONDERFUL FESTIVAL WEEKEND ON WINDWARD PLAZA! THANKS FOR COMING!
Imagine spending a day on the famous Venice Beach boardwalk!
Welcome to our "Venice Vibe" on the beach. Shop our unique vendors,
partake of delicious cuisine, and listen to amazing local musicians perform.
Please join us for a weekend of fun and festivities featuring vendor booths,
live entertainment, fashion trucks, and community booths. It's free!
* DANCE! * SHOP! * ENJOY! *
VENDORS, SPONSORS AND MUSIC ARTISTS FOR 2019!
* Alexa's Wayuu Handbags * Amiga Yoga * Blue Bliss Entertainment *
* Calacas Eyewear * Crē•8 Music Academy * doTERRA Essential Oils *
* Espiritu * Fr8 Train Music Publishing * Funkalicious Fashion *
* Getaround * Harmonious Healings * John Luttrell * Juci Roots *
* Jules Vault * LaVonia & Tamlin * LeafFilter * Lulu's Vegan Skin *
* Luxe Trend Mobile Boutique * Nineteen Hydroponics * 1 Plastic Life *
* Perfect Party Planners * Planetary Jam * Renewal by Anderson *
* Segunda Vintage Bazaar * Stoned by Heidi * Tecopa Chill * The Argonaut *
* The Morning Breeze Radio Show * The Shrimp & Taco Stop *
* T. Mo'Nique Boutique * T-Mobile * Urban Drivestyle *
* Venice Street Legends * Vital Proteins * Welk Resorts *
* WSC * Westlake Recording Studios * Wise Barbecue Truck *
Venice Beach site attracts visitors from all over the world and it is estimated that
approximately 28,000 to 30,000 people visit the Venice Beach Boardwalk on a daily basis.
The Boardwalk, also known as Ocean Front Walk, is the second most-visited destination
in Southern California, with an average of over ten (10) million visitors per year.
It is known as one of the region’s most popular tourist attractions.
A Venice Icon